Blake House Private Villa
Nestled away from the outside world and reflecting the grandeur of high-country New Zealand; it is time to experience the magic of Blake House! Nightly rates have been heavily reduced making this the perfect retreat for 4 – 16 guests.
Blake House is a well-appointed private villa located on Poronui Lodge’s estate, overlooking the Taharua River. A private sanctuary, this is a genuinely luxurious and unique group getaway destination. The perfect retreat for special celebrations, or simply relaxation and re-connection with family & friends.
Four spacious master bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms and an additional two bunkrooms make it perfect for groups of 4 to 16 guests.
The central living space includes two expansive lounges with soaring cathedral ceilings and huge open fireplaces, a well-equipped kitchen, dining space, plus cosy library and den.
Blake House guests have access to Poronui’s Stables area including Snooker Room with a full-sized antique English billiard table and two distinguished dining locations. Also located in this complex is the gym, sauna and massage treatment rooms.
The tone of the stay is up to you. Seek out the challenges of the outdoors with the option of professional guidance or simply curl up with a good book in front of the crackling log fires.
Blake House –
- Two night stay at Blake House for up to 8 people on an exclusive use basis.
- Use of shared Stable facilities – Snooker Room, Sauna, Steam Room and Gym.
Inclusions are for up to eight guests travelling, double/twin share. For larger groups or additional person pricing, please contact us.
Additional services such as a private chef are available by prior arrangement and will incur an additional cost.
*Offer available for travel between now and 31 March 2021 (additional public holiday and festive season surcharges may apply). Pricing based on 8 guests, double/twin occupancy.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge and must be confirmed with a 25% deposit payment.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 60 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 90 days out from the date of stay – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 90 days from the date of stay – 25% cancellation fee (loss of deposit).
- Cancellation within 60 days from the date of travel - cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.