Whether you are seeking world-class cuisine, breathtaking scenery, a sense of adventure or simply to relax, you will find it all here; Welcome to Marlborough.
Set in the heart of the Marlborough Sounds, Bay of Many Coves Resort offers you a luxury experience like no other. Nestled amid a rolling landscape of untouched native bush that kisses the shoreline, it is the perfect base to set out and explore the Marlborough Sounds or hike a portion of the Queen Charlotte Track. And to make life easier, we have taken care of your arrival & departure transport, with return scheduled water taxi transfers from Picton included.
Back on dry land and its time to experience the relaxed elegance of The Marlborough Lodge – a luxury country estate nestled within 16 acres of secluded parklands in the heart of the Marlborough wine region. Of course, no visit to Marlborough is complete without first tasting some of the world-class wine on your doorstep. So we’ve included a Private Wine Tour with a personal guide to show you the very best that the region has to offer, and tailor the experience to suit your tastes.
Marlborough Sounds –
- Three night stay at Bay of Many Coves Resort in a One Bedroom Apartment
- Full breakfast each morning and a 3-course set menu dinner each evening
- Join the resort managers on your first night with a pre-dinner drink and canapés on the jetty
- Scheduled arrival & departure Water Taxi transfers from Picton (selected times only)
- Two night stay at The Marlborough Lodge in a Premium Lodge Suite (available for Friday & Saturday night stay only)
- Full breakfast daily, welcome glass of wine on arrival, pre-dinner drink & canapés, and complimentary minibar
- Private Luxury Wine Tour of Marlborough with a personal guide and private vehicle
Inclusions are for two guests travelling, double/twin share. For larger groups or additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 30 September 2020.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Not IncludedAccommodation OnlyFamilyHoneymoon
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 10% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 60 days out from the date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 60 days from the date of travel – 10% cancellation fee (loss of deposit).
- Cancellation within 30 days from the date of travel – cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- Age Restrictions: Marlborough Lodge welcome children seven years and older only. Please get in touch should you have children travelling under this age and we can discuss alternative accommodation options. No age restrictions apply for Bay of Many Coves.