Fiordland Wilderness Expedition
Sick of the same old getaway? Check out this ultimate NZ adventure! A jet boat and raft accessed immersive wilderness experience through Southern Fiordland’s dramatic landscapes.
Or for the slightly more energetic, try the beautiful beach-hugging, two-day hike out along the South Coast Track to Tuatapere, or hiking the recently accredited Great Walk Hump Ridge Track.
Please note, additional costs may apply.
- Two nights accommodation:
- First night stay in either tented camp or DOC hut.
- Second night stay at a Private Hut ‘Waitutu Lodge’ with hot showers and flushing loos.
- Qualified professional raft & expedition guides.
- All meals from lunch Day One to lunch Day Three.
- Refreshments and beverages for evening to accompany dinner.
- Return road transfers in a luxury vehicle from Queenstown or Wanaka accommodation.
- Logistics and shuttle drivers where required.
- Jet boat transfer across Lake Hauroko to Team Bay on Day One.
- Jet boat pick up from South Coast and transfer back to carpark.
- All rafting and safety equipment.
- All concession fees and access fees.
- Raft and expedition clothing including:
- Splash pants
- Splash top
- Booties, life jacket, helmet
- Personal dry bags and dry storage
- Necessary Camp and Sleeping equipment including:
- Tents, stretchers/bedrolls
- Sleeping bags and clean liners
- Cooking equipment, plates, cups and cutlery
Inclusions are for six guests travelling. For larger groups or additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 31 March 2021. Pricing is based on six guests travelling.
Additional costs may apply for public holidays and festive season.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:Due to the complexities and logistics involved in this experience, the following cancellation policy applies.
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a non-refundable deposit payment of 20% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 60 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 60 days prior to date of travel – 20% cancellation fee applies (loss of deposit).
- Cancellation 60 - 10 days from date of travel – 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation within 10 days from the date of travel – 100% cancellation fee applies.