Luxury at Lake Hayes
Lap up the simple luxuries at Stoneridge Estate as you take in the stunning views over Lake Hayes. Enjoy an incredible ‘Trust the Chef’ 5-course dinner for two, daily breakfast and local cheeseboard with wine served each afternoon.
The charming Lodge suites offer an authentic blend of traditional design and contemporary comfort, thoughtfully designed to compliment the stunning natural surrounds. The Lodge is a triumph of rustic luxury, harmonising perfectly with the spectacular natural landscape. Relax by the lap pool overlooking the sparkling depths of the lake and mountains, or enjoy a glass of the Estate’s very own Pinot in the tranquil outdoor spa pool. There are three elegant Lodge Suites, all individually-designed with hand-crafted Jarrah furniture, fine Italian linens and stunning New Zealand artworks, each offering a private deck or balcony with panoramic lake and mountain views.
Experience ultimate luxury and indulgence at the sensational Retreat. Soaring ceilings and panoramic glass windows frame the sparkling depths of the lake and mountains, while the expansive outdoor terrace features a spectacular infinity pool and hot tub under the stars, perfect for relaxing night and day. Indoors, every detail has been considered, from the well-equipped gym and sauna to the impressive open plan living and dining area. Available by individual suite or for exclusive use for families or groups seeking a private sanctuary. All suites have a private deck or balcony with lake and mountain views where guests can relax and unwind with a glass of wine as the sun sets.
Set tastefully apart from the main Lodge, the Cottage at Stoneridge overlooks the vineyard with magnificent views of Lake Hayes and the alpine peaks beyond. Inspired by the traditional Southern Miner’s cottage, this romantic residence was created from schist rock, reclaimed timber beams and ornamental hand-forged iron to create a unique couple’s escape. Enjoy complete comfort and relaxation in the private lounge with luxurious leather sofas, cosy fur throws and stone fireplace. Upstairs, retreat to the lavishly-appointed bedroom with panoramic lake and mountain views and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, twin vanities and spa bath.
- Three night stay at Stoneridge Estate in a Lodge Suite**
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast each morning with barista coffee
- 5-course ‘Trust the Chef’ tasting menu at Stoneridge Estate one evening
- Local cheeseboard and wine each afternoon
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and bottled water
- Access to all Lodge facilities, including lounge, outdoor lap pool and spa pool
- Arrival and departure transfers from/to Queenstown Airport (if required)
**This offer is also available for The Retreat Suites and The Cottage – please fill out the enquiry form to request further details (additional costs may apply).
Inclusions are for two people travelling, double/twin share. For larger groups or additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 30 April 2021. Additional costs apply for stays over public holidays.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 50% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 60 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 60 days out from the date of travel – $100.00 administration fee per night will be charged.
- Cancellation within 60 days from the date of travel – 50% cancellation fee (loss of deposit).
- Cancellation within 30 days from the date of travel – cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.