Luxury at The Landing
Escape to the Winterless North for a luxurious stay at The Landing. Enjoy 3 nights and only pay for 2 at your choice of three luxury Residences, with transfers and selected on-site experiences included!
The Landing have a range of private Residence options available for 2 to 12 guests. Please fill out the enquiry form with your number of guests and we’ll get back to you with more information.
The Boatshed (up to 4 guests)
The Boathouse is a striking, airy structure based on the design of a colonial woolshed that used to stand on the property. Located on the water’s edge at Wairoa Bay, close to The Landing jetty, The Boathouse looks out to 144 islands in the Bay of Islands and beyond. The Boathouse offers extensive living space, including a covered courtyard, terraces and an outdoor fireplace area.
Generous indoor and outdoor entertainment areas flow seamlessly into each other, with room to comfortably entertain 20 guests. The Boathouse sleeps four people in two bedrooms: one king master bedroom and one twin room. There is one bathroom in The Boathouse itself and another in the adjacent service building.
Gabriel Residence (up to 8 guests)
The Gabriel Residence is a simple, modern home inspired by the traditional form of New Zealand farm buildings. Located immediately above the tranquil waters of Wairoa Bay, this large four bedroom house has magnificent views in all directions, taking in sea, islands, bush, farmland and wetlands. The house has extensive outdoor living space, including open and covered terraces, a covered deck and a large sheltered open-air courtyard. A huge, fully equipped entertainer’s kitchen with scullery makes it ideal for events or parties.
As well as the large main living area, which gives out onto the large covered deck, there are three other self-contained indoor living areas. These include a spacious entertainment room with pool table, a large den/library space and an intimate downstairs lounge area. The Gabriel Residence sleeps eight people in four equal-status king bedrooms, two upstairs and two downstairs, all with superb views and luxurious ensuite bathrooms.
Cooper Residence (up to 12 guests)
Sitting on a headland site with 360-degree views of the surrounding ocean and countryside, the Cooper Residence is a breathtaking home. Entering the dramatic lobby with its powerful artwork, and moving through to the lofty barn-style kitchen and dining space, the initial experience is one of impact and scale. Elsewhere, the house is broken into comfortable spaces and intimate corners; places to discover, explore, interact, or sit and enjoy different aspects of the spectacular outlook.
Five luxurious bedroom suites, each with its own distinctive character, sleep up to 12 guests. The house and its grounds provide a range of versatile entertainment and hospitality spaces, including a large lounge with fireplace, a private library and spacious indoor and outdoor dining and catering areas. Get in touch with us to discuss added extras such as private chef prepared meals, additional experiences or private events (additional costs apply).
Stay 3 nights
Stay 6 nights
- Three or six night stay at The Landing in a luxury Residence.
- Transfers to and from Kerikeri Airport.
- Boat pick up from Paihia.
- Vineyard tour.
- Wine tasting at The Landing Winery.
- Kiwi-spotting guided evening walk.
- Half-day sightseeing boat tour or fishing trip on The Landing boat Iti Rangi.
- Tour of The Landing and its historically significant sites
- Shared Tennis court and gym facilities.
- Kayaks, paddle boards and mountain bikes.
- Extensive walking, running and cycling tracks.
*Offer available for travel between now and 31 October 2020. Pricing is indicative based on 8 guests staying in the Gabriel Residence.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 50% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 60 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 90 days prior to date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation 90 - 60 days from date of travel – 50% cancellation fee applies (loss of deposit).
- Cancellation within 60 days from the date of travel – 100% cancellation fee applies.