South Island Mountain Escape
Whisk away to a private retreat overlooking the turquoise waters of Lake Pukaki onto Mt Cook, and re-discover the bustling charm of central Queenstown.
Nestled on a clifftop with views towards the iconic Aoraki / Mount Cook, your Private Villa is a secluded space dedicated to your stay, offering the ultimate in private luxury. Marvel at the incredible Tasman Glacier as you explore Mount Cook National park by air. Join your hosts for a unique Dark Sky experience in the Pukaki Observatory and indulge your senses with gourmet food & wine.
Your journey continues to Queenstown, with two nights in the heart of the city at Eichardt’s Private Hotel. Wake up in pure bliss with views towards Lake Wakatipu and take in the surrounding mountain landscapes. For a limited time only, your stay at Eichardt’s Private Hotel now includes a daily gourmet breakfast, as well as a 3-course dinner for two each evening.
With a range of unique experiences on offer, you are spoilt for choice to fill your time. Take a look at our latest offers on Queenstown experiences, or speak with us today to discuss tailor made options.
Mount Cook –
- Two night stay at Mount Cook Lakeside Retreat in the Ashley Mackenzie Villa (one bedroom)
- Spectacular Ski Plane & Helicopter experience through Mt Cook National Park (includes glacier landing)
- Gourmet picnic lunch for two people
- Dark Sky and Stargazing experience in the Pukaki Observatory and Wine Cellar
- Complimentary bottle of New Zealand wine on arrival
- Daily breakfast provisions, and 3-course chef prepared meal each evening
- Private use of the Fantail Spa, including a workout room, massage room, sauna and outside hot tub
- Shared use of the on-site tennis court, petanque, croquet, and curling rink (in winter)
- Two night stay at Eichardt’s Private Hotel in a Lakeview Suite
- Daily breakfast, pre-dinner cocktails and 3-course dinner each evening
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Saturday night stays at Eichardt’s Private Hotel will incur an additional NZ$200.00 surcharge.
Inclusions are for two guests travelling. For larger groups or additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 30 September 2020.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 3 working days after which it must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 20% or will automatically be released.
- Full payment must be received at least 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 30 days out from the date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 30 days from the date of travel – cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- Age Restrictions: Mount Cook Lakeside Retreat welcomes children ten years and older only, as the retreat is not suitable for young children. Please get in touch should you have children travelling under this age and we can discuss alternative options.