Overnight at Otahuna Lodge
Luxuriate and relax at New Zealand’s premier historic estate. Make the most of this extraordinary offer and uncover New Zealand at its finest with Otahuna Lodge.
Otahuna combines the romance of the past with the cosmopolitan pleasures of the present – the very best of both worlds!
Surrounded by 30 acres of award-winning gardens, Otahuna Lodge was built in the nineteenth century for prominent parliamentarian and philanthropist, Sir Heaton Rhodes. An enduring testament to his love for the finer things in life, the homestead is considered one of the best examples of ‘Queen Anne’ or ‘Arts and Crafts” style architecture in Australasia.
The Lodge offers a hosted environment with a dedicated staff working to create a number of personalised moments to delight guests. At dinner, choose to dine communally in the formal dining room where ornate original wallpaper, a roaring fire and sparkling candlesticks exemplify the gracious living of the Victorian era. Alternatively, you may prefer to retreat to a private table for two in the sunken wine cellar, the intimate library, or the drawing room turret.
This is Otahuna Lodge. This is New Zealand at its finest.
Otahuna Lodge –
- One night stay at Otahuna Lodge in a Suite.
Complimentary upgrade to a Master Suite at time of booking (as per availability).
Pre-dinner drinks with canapés.
Four-course, set-menu dinner with one bottle of wine for two people.
Continental and cooked breakfasts for two.
Use of lodge facilities.
Pricing and inclusions are based on two guests travelling, double/twin share. For other group sizes and additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for Sunday – Thursday night stays between now and 31 January 2021.
For bookings on Friday and Saturday nights, and additional charge of $275 per suite, per night applies.
Note, Otahuna Lodge is closed from 27 December 2020 – 5 January 2021.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 10% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 31 days out from the date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 30 days from the date of travel – cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- Child Policy: Otahuna Lodge are unable to accommodate children under 12 years of age without exclusive booking of the Lodge