Punga Cove Long Weekend
Treat yourself to a long weekend away with this 3 night offer at Punga Cove Resort, nestled deep in the Marlborough sounds. Offer Includes daily breakfast, nightly 3-course dinner and return water taxi from Picton.
Set amongst stunning scenery in the magnificent Marlborough Sounds, Punga Cove is the perfect retreat, surrounded by nature.
Relax in style and comfort in your one-bedroom Frond Suite; waking up to incredible views over Endeavour Inlet from your spacious private sun deck and separate living area.
You won’t go hungry at Punga Cove, with daily breakfast and 3-course dinner each evening included in your stay when you book with LocalLux!
Getting here couldn’t be easier, with return scheduled water taxi transfers from Picton included.
Once you’re settled in you can choose to relax and savour the views, or take advantage of the wide range of activities on offer so you can fully enjoy your stay in the Marlborough Sounds:
- Kayaks and SUPs – complimentary kayaks and stand-up paddle boards for in-house guests.
- Mountain biking – ride in from the Queen Charlotte Track and have a well-deserved rest at Punga Cove. The Queen Charlotte Track from Punga Cove to Anakiwa is open for mountain biking all year, and from Ship Cove/Meretoto to Anakiwa (via Furneaux Lodge and Punga Cove) from 1 March to 30 November each year.
- Walks – take short walks from Punga Cove, stay with us as you walk the Queen Charlotte Track, or base yourself with us for the whole time and use water transfers to get to the track each day.
- Swimming – enjoy swimming in our pool, two hillside spa pools and the sea.
- Three night stay at Punga Cove Resort in a One Bedroom Apartment (Frond Suite)
- Full breakfast daily
- A set 3-course dinner each evening
- Scheduled water taxi transfers from Picton to Punga Cove Resort and return
Inclusions are for two guests travelling, double/twin share. For other group sizes and additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 30 April 2021.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 10% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 14 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 14 days prior to date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 14 - 2 days from date of travel – 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation within 2 days from the date of travel – 100% cancellation fee applies.