Reconnect in Hawke’s Bay (8 guests)
Have an upcoming special occasion, big birthday or just need an excuse to reconnect with family & friends? Why not make it extra special with this escape to the Hawke’s Bay for a group of eight!
Picture an exclusive lodge set above the Tukituki River in the stunning Hawkes Bay. Featuring four stylishly appointed king bedrooms, each with en suite, and generous views. Now picture you and 7 of your closest friends or family spending 3 nights immersed in this environment amongst the vineyards.
Spacious open-plan living and chef’s kitchen, with views of Te Mata Peak from the formal living area; the Lodge at Craggy Range has it all, including private dining and sitting areas by an impressive open fire-place.
To ensure a memorable getaway, we have developed a unique Progressive Dining experience; an evening of fine wine and food at various locations around Hawke’s Bay. And no need to worry about who’s driving – we have you covered with a local driver and luxury vehicle for the evening.
Craggy Range also have a range of accommodation options available for two, four, or six guests. Please fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you with more information.
Hawke’s Bay –
- Three night stay at The Lodge at Craggy Range (Four Bedrooms, double/twin share)
- Gourmet cooked & continental provisions, replenished daily
- A complimentary bottle of Prestige Collection wine
- Wireless internet & tablet
- Site tour & tasting at Craggy Range
- Daily servicing
- Unique Hawkes Bay Progressive Dining experience, includes:
- Wine tasting & cheese platter
- Entree, Main and Dessert with wine match at various locations
- Private Guide with luxury Mercedes vehicle (approx. 5 hours)
Inclusions are for eight guests travelling, double/twin share. For other group sizes and additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 22 October 2020. Pricing is based on 8 guests travelling.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 10% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 30 days out from the date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 30 days from the date of travel – cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.