Top of the South
Featuring two of the regions most popular boutique properties, explore the contrasting Nelson and Marlborough regions. Enjoy 5 nights in understated luxury, including meals, return water taxi transfers in the Marlborough Sounds, and more!
Described as a small hotel “with nothing to dislike – except having to leave”, Edenhouse offers a level of hospitality that goes well above anything you’d expect. Simply put, owners and hosts Peter and Bobbie Martin just get it, Edenhouse is a true gem. Set in the stunning Orinoco Valley, Edenhouse is only a 30 minute drive to Kaiteriteri and the Abel Tasman National Park making this the perfect base for your summer explorations.
Contrasting Edenhouse’s location, Bay of Many Coves Resort is set in the heart of the Marlborough Sounds, nestled amid a rolling landscape of native bush on the shoreline of a tranquil bay. Accessed by water taxi from Picton, Bay of Many Coves is a sanctuary with walking tracks, kayaking, seafood farms, fishing, and boat cruises all right on your doorstep.
This 5 night escape showcases genuine Kiwi hospitality at its best, with options to simply relax and enjoy your surroundings or to get out and explore these incredible parts of NZ; options are limited only by your imagination!
Nelson / Tasman –
- Two night stay at Edenhouse in a suite of your choice.
- Full breakfast daily
- Pre-dinner drinks, gourmet dinner, wines and all other beverages each evening.
- Upon departure, you will be gifted with ONE of the following wines of your choice –
- 1.5 L Magnum of 2015 Kahurangi “Limited Release” Pinot Noir
- 1.5 L Magnum of 2016 Kahurangi Mount Arthur Reserve Chardonnay”
- Three night stay at Bay of Many Coves Resort in a One Bedroom Apartment
- Full breakfast daily
- A set 3-course dinner each evening
- Join the resort managers on your first night with a pre-dinner drink and canapés on the jetty
- Scheduled Water Taxi transfers from Picton to Bay of Many Coves and return
Inclusions are for two guests travelling, double/twin share. For other group sizes and additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 22 December 2020.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Not IncludedAccommodation OnlyFamily
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 10% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 31 days prior to date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 30 - 11 days from date of travel – 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation within 11 days from the date of travel – 100% cancellation fee applies.