Kinloch Manor & Villas
Room upgrade, 5-course dinners, gourmet breakfasts PLUS your choice of Golf, Champagne or Spa credit. You’ll come away feeling rejuvenated with this offer!
Unpack, Inhale and Unwind. Experience an uber-luxury summer escape with two nights at Kinloch Manor & Villas, perfectly located above Lake Taupō with NZ’s only Jack Nicklaus 18-hole Golf Course on-site. The lodge offers ‘Estate to Plate’ cuisine focused on fresh organic produce grown on the estate and an enviable wine cellar.
Relax in your very own luxury One Bedroom Manor Residence with award winning Virginia Fisher interiors, separate bedroom and lounge with views over Lake Taupo and the mountains, a wood burning fireplace, deep stone bath and outdoor living.
Simply enjoy the property and it’s on-site spa and nearby local walks. Or perhaps explore further afield a take on the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, fly-fishing, mountain biking, or cycling.
- Two night stay at Kinloch Manor & Villas in a One Bedroom Manor Residence.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés each evening.
- Four-course gourmet dinner each evening.
- Full breakfast daily.
- PLUS your choice of one of the following inclusions:
- Two rounds of 18 holes golf at including cart hire; OR
- One $195 Spa credit + One round of 18 holes Golf; OR
- One $195 Spa Credit + Two glasses Bollinger Champagne with housemade chocolate truffles.
Inclusions are for two guests travelling, double/twin share. For other group sizes and additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays only between now and 31 March 2021.
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 20% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 30 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 31 days prior to date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 30 - 15 days from date of travel – 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation within 15 days from the date of travel – 100% cancellation fee applies.