Wairarapa Summer Luxury
Enjoy an extended stay at Wharekauhau Country Estate this summer with your third night FREE! Take advantage of this exclusive offer and receive full breakfast daily, multi-course dinner each evening and a $100 lodge credit to be used during your stay – exclusively with LocalLux.
A working sheep station, Wharekauhau Country Estate feels a world away, despite being only a scenic 1.5 hour drive (or 10 minute helicopter ride) from Wellington.
With 16 private cottage suites the luxury lodge exudes Edwardian grandeur and offers farm-to-table dining matched with an extensive list of local wines. Be at one with nature among the sheep that dot the pastures and forget the outside world while enjoying deep sofas, fluffy pillows, heated marbled floors, and homemade shortbread – just a few of the luxuries that await your arrival.
Whether you’re relaxing with a crackling fire and watching the sea, sharing laughter and wine in the sunny kitchen, or riding an ATV across the black sand beach, your stay will be a memorable one – when you’re staying at Wharekauhau you’re there as family.
Wharekauhau is the perfect base to explore the nearby wineries of Martinborough, native forests and the dramatic Cape Palliser. Alternatively, stay situated at the estate and indulge in a range of relaxing or adventurous outdoor pursuits.
- Three night stay at Wharekauhau Country Estate in a Cottage Suite for two.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés each evening.
- A multi-course gourmet dinner each evening.
- Full country breakfast daily.
- Access to gymnasium, swimming pool and general lodge facilities.
- PLUS $100 lodge credit to be used during your stay (conditions apply)
Inclusions are for two guests travelling, double/twin share. For larger groups or additional person pricing, please contact us.
*Offer available for travel between now and 28 February 2021. Pricing is per person, based on two guests travelling.
– Not applicable in conjunction with any other exclusive offers, or event weekends
– Not applicable over 22 December 2020 to 3 January 2021
This offer or similar may be available outside of these dates, so please contact us to enquire.
All accommodation, experiences and services are subject to availability and will be confirmed by your LocalLux Travel Specialist.
Additional terms specific to this offer:
- This package may be “tentatively held” at no charge for a maximum of 4 working days and then must be confirmed with a deposit payment of 50% or released.
- Final payment must be received in full at least 31 days prior to the date of travel.
- Cancellation more than 90 days prior to date of travel – no charges apply.
- Cancellation within 90 days from date of travel – 50% cancellation fee applies (loss of deposit).
- Cancellation within 30 days from the date of travel – 100% cancellation fee applies.